16 September, 2019 -
16 September, 2019 - 19 September, 2019
17 September, 2019 - 19 September, 2019
19 September, 2019 - 20 September, 2019
Downtown Chicago, USA
25 September, 2019 - 27 September, 2019
Chai Watana Tannery from Thailand has set up a seat sewing joint venture with NHK Spring (Thailand) Co in Poipet, Cambodia.
NHK Spring (Cambodia) Co was set up with US$365,800 or Bt120 million. NHK Spring (Thailand) holds 75% and the remaining 25% is held by Chai Watana Tannery, according to the company's filing to the Stock Exchange of Thailand last week.
Stock market listed Chai Watana Tannery Group manufactures, and exports leather finished products in Thailand. The company offers automotive leather and leather seat covers, as well as interior car decorative products, such as steering wheels and gear knobs; and automotive leather products, including semi-aniline and finish embossed leather; shrunken, nappa, semi veg, and leather for shoes, handbags and other leather products.
It also manufactures furniture leather in various styles and types comprising semi-aniline, oily pull-up, waxy, waxy oil, shrunken, and floater; and raw hide dog chews in various sizes, colours, shapes, flavours, and packages, as well as provides tannery hide. The company was founded in 1972 and is headquartered in Mueang, Thailand.