12 December, 2017 - 13 December, 2017
13 January, 2018 - 16 January, 2018
Riva del Garda (Tn), Italy
15 January, 2018 - 18 January, 2018
Sao Paulo, Brazil
23 January, 2018 -
26 January, 2018 - 28 January, 2018
Zünd Systemtechnik AG, located in Switzerland, is the global leader in the development, manufacturing, and sales of digital flatbed cutting systems. Its cutting solutions are used by many successful companies in such diverse markets as sign and display, packaging, textile, and composites.
Our customers in the leather industry use Zünd cutting systems for manufacturing footwear, leather garments, accessories, upholstery, and seats for vehicles, boats, and aircraft.
In an effort to expand our reach in this market segment, we are currently seeking a:
Global Key Account Manager
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Grow and maintain relationships with existing customers and key accounts
- Acquire and develop new customers/accounts
- Represent the company at industry-related trade shows and conferences
- Support local distribution channels and sales structures
- Define and implement sales support and marketing strategies
- Proven track record in sales and key account management
- Experience in capital equipment sales
- Expertise and networking ability in the leather industry
- Strong communication skills in English and German (Spanish/other languages are advantageous)
- Willingness to travel (approx. 60%)
The Global Key Account Manager will be supported by an experienced team of inside sales, marketing, and product management staff.
With this position we are offering an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and highly successful company. We are interested in candidates seeking long-term employment.
Please contact:comments powered by Disqus