21 March, 2018 - 22 March, 2018
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
28 March, 2018 - 31 March, 2018
04 April, 2018 - 06 April, 2018
21 April, 2018 -
03 May, 2018 -
Washington DC, U.S.
International Leather Maker (ILM) has put together high-profile speakers from the largest China-owned OEM as well as three of the best-known automotive leather makers in the world at the upcoming “ILM Automotive Leather Supply Chain” conference, to be held in Shanghai on September 1.
The half-day conference has a focus on the market across Asia, especially China, and will take place during the afternoon of the second day of the All China Leather Exhibition (ACLE), at the Jumeirah Himalayas five-star hotel, in the Pudong district of the city. The hotel is conveniently located across the road from the ACLE venue, SNIEC.
First class speaker line-up:
• Justin Scully, Creative Design Expert at Volvo’s Chinese owners, Geely Automotive. He will reflect on Chinese consumers’ evolving tastes when it comes to automotive interiors.
• Michael Zhang, Vice President of Zhejiang Kasen Industrial Co Ltd, the largest privately owned Chinese automotive leather maker.
• Steven Lange, Director of Leather Industries of America (LIA) Leather Research Laboratory, University of Cincinnati. Steven has many years experience working with OEMs and tanners, and is one of the most well-known technical experts in the field of automotive leather.
• Amitabh Mathur, Head – Performance Leather Business, TATA International Ltd., India’s leading leather maker and largest manufacturer of automotive leather.
• Andreas Kindermann, CEO, Wollsdorf Leder - Schmidt & Co Ges.m.b.H. Wollsdorf is one of Europe’s leading and most modern automotive leather makers. Wollsdorf also has operations in China.
Discussion panel: “The over-engineering of nature’s most beautiful product.” Panelists include:
• Joachim Henkmann, Global Industry Management Automotive Leather, BASF.
• Steven Lange, Director, Leather Industries of America (LIA), Leather Research Laboratory, University of Cincinnati, USA.
• Andreas Kindermann, CEO, Wollsdorf Leder - Schmidt & Co Ges.m.b.H.
A fourth panelist is to be confirmed. The discussion will be moderated by Martin Ricker, ILM’s Content Director.
For more information on the conference, including the speaker presentation topics please click here.
Book before August 31 and save money!
The price to attend the conference (per delegate) is £230 / €290 / US$380 plus any applicable taxes and fees. On the day of the conference, the price to attend will increase. To book a delegate place by credit or debit card, click here or, alternatively, contact Maria Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.
The ILM Automotive Leather Supply Chain conference is sponsored by TFL and BASF. Trumpler is the refreshment sponsor and the conference is supported by APLF Ltd, co-organisers of the ACLE.comments powered by Disqus