Conference Delegate Terms & Conditions
Published: 20 June, 2018
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions relating to an order you place with Edify Digital Media Ltd. We will not allow you to purchase any service or product unless you have confirmed your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- General. All products and services are not an offer by Edify Digital Media to sell any service or product, but an invitation to make an offer. We are free to accept or reject such an offer, without providing any reason, at our sole discretion. When using the online booking form, we will send you an email confirming acceptance of the order.
- Scope of the agreement. These are the conditions of the contract between you, the client (“You” and “your”) and Edify Digital Media Ltd (“EDM”, “we”, “us” and “our”) governing your use of our services, including the conference registration as set out in your online booking form. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between EDM and you. All prior agreements, understandings and negotiations and representations (save for fraudulent misrepresentation) whether oral or in writing are cancelled in their entirety. The terms of any other electronic communications will not form part of this agreement.
- Our commitment to you. Should the event be cancelled or the location be changed for reasons or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to reschedule the event, including changing the location, upon written notice to you. Should the event fail to be rescheduled for any reason your refund shall not exceed the total charge received by us from you.
- Payment terms. The total fees specified on the booking form are subject to an additional service charge fee of 3.5% (“Service charge” applied to cover administration costs, and are exclusive of VAT and any other applicable sales tax which shall be payable in addition. Full payment including service charge is required immediately from the invoice date or prior to the event if this is sooner. All registrants may be asked to provide a credit card number as a guarantee at the time of booking. We reserve the right to charge your card in full if payment is not received in accordance with these payment terms. We reserve the right to refuse admission if full payment is not received in accordance with these terms. For credit card payments, please see the ILM website, for full terms and conditions relating to orders and subscriptions.
- Cancellations. In the event of cancellation, 100% of the event fee is payable and non-refundable. All cancellation requests must be submitted to us in writing. If we agree to your cancellation than all cancellation fees are payable immediately after the acceptance of your cancellation in writing by us.
- Transfer. You, your executives/s or your agents may not transfer or assign any of the rights or obligations of this Agreement (in whole or part) without our prior consent. Any attempt to resell, assign or transfer rights without our consent will entitle us to cancel the contract with you without liability to you.
- Applicable Law. This agreement is governed by and will be construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England will have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement.
- Consent to collection and use of data. EDM is subject to the UK Data Protection Laws and is registered with the information Commissioner to process your personal information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to give you an enjoyable customised experience whilst allowing us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs. We collect certain personal information from you, which you give to us when using our Site and/ or registering or subscribing for our products and services. If you do not want us to continue using this information please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org Any personal information supplied to EDM as part of this registration process and/ or any other interaction with EDM will be collected, stored and used by EDM. For a copy of the privacy copy, please visit www.internationalleathermaker.com