The latest, industry leading 100-page edition, also features the latest leather related science and technology including a round-up of some of the new tannery machinery, automation and leather cutting technology showcased at the recent Simac Tanning Tech show in Milan. Other editorial highlights of the ILM March-April edition include:
- Leather in a digital world
- A market report on the Indian leather industry
- Viewpoint – Is it time for a ‘leather’ only trade fair?
- Leather and a comparative sustainability assessment
- Influence in fatliquors of antioxidants on chrome VI formation
- Guide to spray gun needles in leather finishing
- Post-consumer leather options
- Fernando Bellese of JBS Couros asks if the leather industry has reached a turning point?
- Leather properties: Leather crocking and lightfastness
As well as all these premium editorial features, the ILM March-April 2019 edition also includes regular items such as news, the Redwood Column, raw materials prices and trends, industry viewpoints, reviews of recent events and much more.
Fully optimised multi-platform ILM offer
International Leather Maker (ILM) remains at the forefront of new technology and is the most advanced multi-platform business media brand covering the global leather supply chain. That’s why most of our news appears online and via social media.
Our website has been designed to work seamlessly across desktop, smartphone and tablet applications with user friendly access to premium industry content and commentary. It is also the now the most updated global media resource on the web covering the tanning industry with over 25 new stories added each week.
ILM has also updated its App which can be downloaded for free for Apple and Android devices for subscribers to access content online and offline.
The investment multi-platform media underlines ILM’s commitment to remaining at the forefront of creative and innovative content delivery to ensure that it remains as the leading leather industry news, technical and business information service. Look at www.internationalleathermaker.com on your smartphone or tablet today and see the difference. ILM is the only one that is truly optimised. Say goodbye to old fashioned and clunky page turning e-zines.
To find out more or subscribe to ILM click here or email Clare Worton at firstname.lastname@example.org