At the online raw materials and analysis platform, theSauerReport.com, industry experts and analysts have been reporting sharp declines in hides and skins prices globally caused by the pandemic and subsequent shutdown of supply chains and retail stores.
However, as raw materials, despite the record low prices, remain a major element of finished leather cost, knowing how the market is reacting can give your business a competitive edge on your competitors and could save a business serious amounts of money during these difficult moments. By subscribing to theSauerReport your business can receive daily market updates with prices, analysis and market trends reported by industry experts. Just a small change in market conditions could cost or save a business a small fortune. That’s why some of the world’s leading tanners, brands/retailers and OEMs subscribe to theSauerReport.
Record low hide and skin prices
While raw materials and wet-blue hides and skins endure a slump in prices, there has never been a better time to follow the market. Sauer Report subscribers also benefit from the following:
- Daily worldview update (sent by email)
- The Sauer Indexes (current and historic price trends for cattle hides, upholstery hides, sheep and goatskins).
- Regular price updates from all the key freely-traded global markets (including historic trends)
- Frequent price updates on splits
- Wet-blue prices for some key markets
- Industry related news and daily market analysis
- Access to an extensive archive of premium leather industry related articles (*premium subscribers only)
To set up your subscription online by click here alternatively for more information or to request an invoice e-mail Clare Worton: firstname.lastname@example.org