The event is planned to take place from June 28 to 29, 2023, at the Nikolaikirche in Freiberg, Germany.
Organisers noted that they were surprised to receive so many submissions and have confirmed a total of 33 speakers, with 20 coming from abroad and the total coming from 12 different countries.
The lecture programme has been split into six thematic blocks:
- New analytical methods and procedures for the evaluation of leather quality
- Sustainability in the leather industry
- Bisphenols and their substitution in leather production
- Comparison of leather and alternative materials from different perspectives
- News from tanning research
- Process automation.