This event is now over. A link to the on-demand video has been sent to all attendees.
The ILM Automotive Leather Supply Chain Conference is now in its seventh year and will bring together speakers and delegates from throughout the supply chain in Europe, one of the largest automotive markets in the world.
In 2022, the half-day event will be hosted at the five-star NH Collection President Hotel in Milan on Friday, September 23 (10am-15.30pm). The price of the live event includes a welcome coffee and a networking lunch. For those unable to make it in person, a pre-recorded version of the conference presentations will be available and broadcast online on the same day. For live or online delegate prices, please see below.
ILM will announce more speakers and topics representing the whole automotive leather supply chain leading with OEMs in the coming weeks. ILM has chosen Milan as it is at the centre of the European leather and automotive industries and it is a city which is easy to get to. The conference is being held the day after the 100th edition of the Lineapelle show as well as Simac Tanning Tech (September 20-22, 2022).
Confirmed speakers and topics:
- Michael Franken, Head of Product Management Finishing, TFL. Biobased technologies for automotive leather – Contradiction or reality?
- Lucia Battistin, Business Development Manager Automotive, Dani (topic to be confirmed)
- Alessandra Taccon, Ecotan Project Director, Silvateam, The contribution of Ecotan leather to a zero-waste concept in designing the car of the future.
- Vanessa Brain, Traceability Manager, Leather Working Group, Driving transformational change at scale: Leather Working Group’s traceability roadmap and deforestation due diligence toolkit.
- Friedemann Schaber, Senior Lecturer in Product Design, University of Northampton, Leather Futures, Innovation Drivers and Trends in Automotive Interiors.
Further speakers and topics will be announced here over the coming weeks.
All presentations will be in English only.
Conference facts at a glance:
Date: Friday, September 23, 2022.
Time: Half-day. In-Person: Registration/networking coffee: 10-10.50am, conference 10.50am – 15.30pm (includes a 60-minute lunch break/networking session). Online: Broadcast starts at 10am CET and will be available on demand after.
Venue: NH Collection President 5-star Hotel in central Milan, Italy. 750 metres from the famous Duomo.
Delegate price in-person: £318/€369/US$392*
Delegate price online: £275/€325/US$345**
For multiple discounted bookings of four or more delegates please contact Kate Tornelli at email@example.com and we will provide payment options. Please contact Kate if a receipted invoice is required.
*Prices advertised exclude a 3.5% card booking fee and will be subject to VAT at 22%.
**Prices advertised exclude a 3.5% card booking fee and may be subject to VAT.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 840 4755.