Purchase a delegate place prior to the conference and save money!
The price to attend the conference (per delegate) is £355 / €395 / $445. On the day of the conference the price to attend will increase.
The ILM Automotive Leather Supply Chain Conference Europe is now in its fourth year and will bring together speakers and delegates from throughout the supply chain in Europe, one of the largest automotive markets in the world.
In 2019, the half-day event will be hosted at the five-star Hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich on Tuesday, May 21 (12-5.30pm).
ILM will announce more speakers representing the whole automotive leather supply chain leading with OEMs in the coming weeks. ILM has chosen Germany once again as it is at the centre of the European automotive industry and Munich is a city which is easy to get to as well as being the home of leading automotive company BMW.
Confirmed speakers and topics:
- Fernando Bellese, Marketing & Sustainability Manager, JBS Couros, “Kind Leather – A New Approach to Leather Processing.”
- Andreas Kindermann, CEO, Wollsdorf Leather. “Leather Innovations from Wollsdorf – Smart Leather.”
- Dr Haiko Schulz, Managing Director, Forschungsinstitut für Leder und Kunststoffbahnen gGmbH (FILK). “The Smell of Leather – Between Theory and Reality”.
- Giacomo Rossi, Senior Consultant, Mobility Europe, Frost & Sullivan. “The future of a digitalized and automated automotive world and impact on vehicle interiors”.
- Dr Warren Bowden, Managing Director of SLGT Operations, SLG Technology. “Sustainable manufacturing.”
- Luigi De Luca, Sales Manager, GER Elettronica, “Colorimetry applied to the tanning industry”
- Inge Flowers, Director, Authenticae, “Trends & opportunities in evolving consumer tastes”
- Discussion Panel:, “Leather interiors in the vehicles of the future.” Confirmed panelists. James Lang, Director, Scottish Leather Group, Fernando Bellese Marketing & Sustainability Manager, JBS Couros. (Further panelists TBC).
All presentations will be in English only.
Conference facts at a glance:
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Time: Afternoon, half-day. Registration/coffee: 12-12.50pm, conference 12.50pm – 5.15pm (includes a 30 minute coffee break/networking session).
Venue: Hotel Bayerischer Hof, Munich, Germany
Delegate Price: £355/€395/US$445, plus any applicable taxes and fees*
For sponsorship opportunities or for multiple delegate bookings please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 735 6538.
*Prices advertised exclude a 3.5% booking fee. UK and EU delegates may be subject to VAT.
Delegates who register to attend the conference are also entitled to a 10% discount off the recently published in-depth report ‘Automotive Leather – a modern and sustainable industry’. For more information please click here or to purchase contact email@example.com.