In this free eBook, spread across 20 pages, you will learn about:
- The L&HCA’s U.S. Traceability Program
- How materials are traced through the leather value chain
- What traceability methods are currently being used
- The future for traceability in the leather industry
- CTC Groupe’s ALIS traceability system.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to delve into the details of raw materials and leather traceability as it becomes a key part of the business of leather, with expert insight from ILM Consultant Technical Editor Karl Flowers.
Find out more and download the eBook here.