Don’t miss your chance to register for this unique half-day conference, featuring presentations from a host of leading experts from across the automotive leather supply chain.
The in-person event will take place at the NH Collection President 5-star Hotel in central Milan, Italy, just 750m from the famous Duomo on the day after Lineapelle. The half-day conference registration will start at 10am local time and will end at 3:10pm with a networking lunch included.
For those unable to make it in person, a pre-recorded version of all of the presentations, including Q&As, will be broadcast online on the day of the event. The broadcast will begin at 10am CET. The online version will also be available on demand if the timings of the broadcast do not suit local time zones.
The final speaker programme comprises:
- Giacomo Rossi, Principal Consultant – Mobility Europe, Frost & Sullivan, “The Evolution of a Sustainable Automotive Leather Value Chain: Industry Challenges and Best Practices.”
- Vanessa Brain, Traceability Manager, Leather Working Group, “Driving transformational change: Leather Working Group’s traceability roadmap and deforestation due diligence.”
- Michael Franken, Head of Product Management Finishing, TFL. “Biobased technologies for automotive leather – Contradiction or reality?”
- Lucia Battistin, Business Development Manager Automotive, Dani, “Sustainable leather innovations for Automotive by Dani.”
- Alessandra Taccon, Ecotan Project Director, Silvateam, “The contribution of Ecotan leather to a zero-waste concept in designing the car of the future.”
- Dr Marco Nogarole, Business Services Manager at Arzignano District, SSIP (Italian Leather Research Institute). “Research and innovation in the automotive leather industry; process and analysis optimisation.”
- Friedemann Schaber, Senior Lecturer in Product Design, University of Northampton, “Leather Futures, Innovation Drivers and Trends in Automotive Interiors.”
Register today for your chance to see all of these exciting presentations either in-person or online and stay informed about the future of the automotive leather industry.