In the run up to the APLF in Hong Kong next week, the March-April edition of ILM is now available. The market leading publication aimed at the whole leather supply chain, particularly tanners, covers a broad range of topical and innovative editorial features:
- A review of Kering’s Environmental Profit & Loss report with a focus on leather
- Market reports from India and France
- Alternatives to hot branding
- Re-launch of the raw materials pricing website theSauerReport.com
- A review of the latest tannery machinery technology
- ZDHC’s Manufacturing Restricted Substances List for leather
- New acrylic finishing technology
- Leather industry’s response to the “Change your Shoes” campaign
- Measuring leather odour in automotive interiors
- Borrowing food industry technology to prevent the formation of chrome VI in leather products
As well as the articles listed above ILM also includes many other regular articles and technical features from leading industry commentators and guest writers.
Subscribe to International Leather Maker
To receive access to ILM print and online content visit www.internationalleathermaker.com/subscribe or contact our customer services department on +44 (0)203 735 6538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to become either a digital & print or digital pack only subscriber. ILM digital edition is available as a download for tablets and smartphone devices via the ILM App. The App can be downloaded for free from the Apple App store, or Google Play for android devices.