- Latest News
Speaker topics announced for Hong Kong Sustainability Conference
Published: 11 February, 2015
Register Now to ensure your place at this essential conference and learn more about the way leading brands and suppliers are managing sustainability issues across the global supply chain.
This half-day event will take place on the afternoon of Tuesday March 31 2015 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. The future supply of leather is dependent on a sustainable value chain. The production of a material relies on a respect for natural resource depletion and a focus on critical areas where improvements can contribute positively to the sustainability profile of the product. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to hear contributions from leading brands, manufacturers and retailers on:
- Animal Welfare - RSPCA
- Game changing chemical solutions for green crust technologies - Lanxess
- Green fungicides - Zenith Industrial Chemicals (Asia)
- Upstream chemical management using an MRSL in the in the leather industry - Adidas-group
- A brand view on sustainability - tbc
- Developments in green chemistry - tbc
- Nanotechnology - tbc
The conference is organised by BLC Leather Technology Centre and APLF Ltd and we are delighted that the following companies will sponsor the event:
- Lanxess Deutschland supply products for all stages of the leather manufacturing process from beamhouse and wet end to the finishing process.
- Stahl International, a leader in process chemicals for leather and other substrates for the automotive, apparel and home furnishing industries amongst others.
- Tanac, the world’s largest mimosa wattle vegetable extracts manufacturer, exporting its products to more than 75 countries worldwide
- Zenith Industrial Chemicals (Asia) specialises in the development, production, marketing and servicing of specialty chemicals for the leathermaking, papermaking and water treatment industries.
- International Leather Maker, the event’s media sponsor, is the leading multi-platform business information provider dedicated to the international tanning industry.
Register Now or for further information email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1604 679999.