23 May, 2018 - 25 May, 2018
24 May, 2018 - 25 May, 2018
29 May, 2018 - 31 May, 2018
30 May, 2018 - 01 June, 2018
04 June, 2018 - 08 June, 2018
New York, USA
The 19th UITIC Congress (International Union of Shoe Industry Technicians), organised by the Indian Council for Leather Exports (CLE), calls out for work papers.
The event will take place on February 3-5, 2016 in Chennai, India. It will bring together footwear brands, manufacturers and experts to discuss the “Future of the Footwear Factory” as well as innovations in the footwear industry through 5 topics:
- Manufacturing based on the needs of the consumers
- Intelligent manufacturing/Digital-smart factory
- Sustainability and regulatory trends impacting on factories
- Advanced retail and supply chain
- Attractive footwear factories and new way of management
Deadline for paper submission is September 30, 2015. Presentations, oral or visual, will be allocated 20-minute slots.
For further information visit uitic-congress.cle.org.