20 November, 2019 - 23 November, 2019
22 November, 2019 -
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
03 December, 2019 - 05 December, 2019
New York NY, U.S
04 December, 2019 - 05 December, 2019
11 December, 2019 - 12 December, 2019
Pulcra Chemicals is a leading developer and manufacturer of auxiliary materials for the Fiber, Textile and Leather industry. Pulcra supplies its customers around the world from its global manufacturing supply base. To execute our growth strategy in Leather SBU we are looking for a Sales Technician for Fur industry for supporting our business world wide, based in our factory in Geretsried, Germany.
Sales Technician for Fur
You will build long-term relationships with the existing customer base and acquire new customers by understanding their key business drivers, meeting or exceeding their requirements and actively offering new products, technologies and services.
• To keep and develop new sales in existing fine fur customers and other fur customers.
• Sales growth in new regions/customers, for what it is requested to travel to main fine fur and fur markets like China, Russia, etc.
• Actively make trials on fur skins in our application laboratory and pilot plant, either on customers skins for improving the quality, or on skins for testing the new products or process improvements coming from the R&D and technical team of Pulcra.
• To be integrated in our Sales team and well connected to R&D and Technical team, for developing and improving products for the fur industry.
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers.
• Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as and when required.
• Experience as sales technician in fur, double-face and fine fur manufacturing processes and machines, and knowledge of chemicals and their application in fur.
• Leather Technology degree or similar.
• Experience advising fur producers outside Europe, and used to travel to the main countries where the fur industry is set up.
• Excellent communication skills, able to build effective relationships on all organizational levels inside the customer and in Pulcra.
• Computer application literacy including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems.
You would like to apply for this challenging position?
Please send your complete application in German or English together with your salary expectation and earliest starting date in electronic form to our HR department, Mrs B Wolf, email@example.com. For possible questions, Mrs Wolf can be reached at: +49-(0)8171-628213.