19 October, 2019 - 23 October, 2019
High Point, North Carolina, U.S.
23 October, 2019 - 25 October, 2019
29 October, 2019 - 31 October, 2019
Buenos Aires, Argentina
31 October, 2019 - 02 November, 2019
01 November, 2019 - 03 November, 2019
Organised and hosted by the China Leather Industry Association (CLIA), the 11th Asia International Conference of Leather Science and Technology (AICLST) will be held on October 17-19, 2018, in the culturally important city of Xi’an in China.
Focussing on the theme "Science & Technology Innovation Boosts the Transformation and Development of Global Leather Industry", the conference will showcase sophisticated leather related scientific/technical lectures and the following topics will be covered:
- Fundamental research on the collagen and leather science
- Cleaner technologies for leather
- Collagen-based composites and waste resource utilisation
- Novel materials and related technologies for eco-leather manufacture
- Progress on the detection techniques in leather-making
- Future development of leather industry and sustainability
- Lifestyle leather products and design innovation
- Global leather enterprises and social responsibility
The deadline for submission of abstracts is June 30, 2018 and early bird registrations are open until September 1, 2018. Please click here for more information.