Hydrogen sulphide kills two workers in Savar

Published:  03 May, 2018

Two tannery workers are reported to have been killed, and a third was taken ill to hospital, after inhaling the poisonous gas at a raw hide processing plant in the Savar Tannery Zone.

Full access to this article is limited to International Leather Maker Subscribers

How to Subscribe

Subscribing is EASY, you can do it online. Once we receive payment and approve your subscription we will send you a password allowing you online access to additional content like this article.

Click Here to subscribe NOW

Already an International Leather Maker Subscriber?

Existing online subscribers can log in using the user log-in box on the top right. If you have any problems: Click here to send an email.