Atlantic Stars premium footwear brand under new ownership

Published:  21 May, 2018

Alcedo SGR, through the Alcedo IV Fund, has acquired a 60% stake in premium Italian sneaker brand, Atlantic Stars. The brand’s founders are to control the remaining 40% and maintain their roles in the Company.

Full access to this article is limited to International Leather Maker Subscribers

How to Subscribe

Subscribing is EASY, you can do it online. Once we receive payment and approve your subscription we will send you a password allowing you online access to additional content like this article.

Click Here to subscribe NOW

Already an International Leather Maker Subscriber?

Existing online subscribers can log in using the user log-in box on the top right. If you have any problems: Click here to send an email.