09 December, 2020 -
09 December, 2020 - 10 December, 2020
15 December, 2020 -
United States (Eastern time)
11 January, 2021 - 13 January, 2021
Sao Paulo, Brazil
16 January, 2021 - 19 January, 2021
Riva Del Garda (TN), Italy
Leather specialist Bridge of Weir is looking for an experienced Leather Technologist to be based at its Scottish headquarters. Competitive salary package.
Are you an experienced automotive leather technologist looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a progressive manufacturing organization where quality and innovation lies at the heart of everything we do? If so, then please read on....
Within Bridge of Weir Leather Company, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Automotive Leather Technologist in Finishing and Wet End to join our growing team.
With innovation at the forefront of the role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and development of the product, preparing specifications for materials and other components, producing final design information and arranging the construction and testing of the model and modify the design, if necessary, to ensure maximum performance.
• Conduct research and development activities and make recommendations to
• Product design and development
• Prepare working designs for plant and machinery equipment to ensure optimum
• Build and cultivate partnerships with internal and external clients
• Support Production
Personal Qualities, Experience and Qualifications:
• Strong automotive leather experience
• Strong influencing and communication skills
• Highly motivated and energetic
• At ease building relationships at the highest level
• Total customer focus – delivers beyond expectations
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
If you wish to be considered for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 31st October 2019.