theSauerReport Terms and Conditions
theSauerReport.com (hereafter called TSR) maintains the site ("the Site") for your personal use. Please feel free to browse the Site. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (hereafter collectively called "Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- You should assume that everything displayed on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted. You may not reproduce and download (hereafter collectively called "Use") such copyrighted works except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of TSR.
TSR neither warrants nor represents that your Use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with TSR.
- You may Use materials displayed on the Site for personal Use only provided you keep intact all copyright notices and other proprietary notices. You are prohibited to modify, distribute, perform, transmit or publicly display the materials displayed on the Site.
- Nothing shall be construed to license any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights existing in the Site. TSR makes no warranties or representations as to accuracy of the materials displayed on the Site.
- YOUR USE OF AND BROWSING IN THE SITE AND ALL RESULTS DERIVED FROM THE USE AND BROWSING ARE AT YOUR RISK.
NEITHER TSR NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE.
EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TSR shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment on account of your access to, Use of, or browsing in the Site or your Using of any materials, data, text, images, displayed on the Site.
- TSR has no obligation for monitoring any ideas, concepts, suggestions or comments (hereafter collectively called "Ideas") you transmit to TSR by electronic mail or otherwise.
TSR understand that you abandon all rights regarding the Ideas at the time when you transmit the Ideas to TSR, and TSR has no obligations to keep the Ideas confidential. TSR has no responsibility for any problems or issues resulted from the Ideas. TSR has a right to delete such Ideas from servers without notice.
- You are prohibited from sending any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane electronic mails etc. that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
TSR has a right to delete such information from servers without notice.
- The trademark and logo (hereafter collectively called "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of TSR and others.
- TSR is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site.
- TSR may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating.
- TSR ensures confidential handling of all customer data received.
- Refunds of subscriptions paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- TSR promises to react to all customer queries by email or phone within two workdays.
You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Copyright © 2011 theSauerReport.com. All rights reserved.
Edify Digital Media Ltd Disclaimer
1) Edify Digital Media Ltd (hereafter called “EDM”) and TSR have an agreement whereby subscribers who purchase a TSR subscription through EDM have access to the TSR Site and enjoy the same rights as subscribers of who pay TSR directly. By accessing and browsing the TSR Site, subscribers who paid via EDM are subject and bound to the same terms and conditions as subscribers who pay TSR directly
2) Reliance on information posted - Commentary and other materials posted on TSR are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. EDM therefore does not accept any liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such commentary and other materials by any visitor to TSR, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents