19 January, 2021 - 20 January, 2021
New York NY, U.S
20 January, 2021 - 21 January, 2021
26 January, 2021 - 27 January, 2021
28 January, 2021 - 29 January, 2021
01 February, 2021 - 05 February, 2021
The inaugural ILM Digital Automotive Leather Supply Chain Forum will be held on December 9, 2020 at 1.30pm GMT (2.30 CET). For a last chance to purchase an online delegate ticket, click here.
An industry first, the 2.5 hour long virtual conference will bring together leading names from the global automotive leather supply chain to discuss the current state of the sector, key challenges, market trends and the role of leather, as well as give an outlook on the future of the industry in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. A host of high-calibre speakers will share invaluable insights and latest developments and data, with a number of interactive features such as live Q&A and live polls rounding off the event.
The speaker line-up includes:
· Jo Lewis, Colour & Materials Design Manager, McLaren, "Hell for Leather"
· Giacomo Rossi, Senior Consultant - Mobility Europe, Frost Sullivan, "Covid-19 growth impact assessment for the automotive industry and implications for leather applications"
· Steve Jeske, Vice President Marketing & Business Development, GST AutoLeather, "Consumer attitudes to leather / Nielsen Study
· Otis Ingrams, Leather Artisan who recently cooperated with Lexus / Toyota, “Leatherworking techniques and contemporary design”
· Dr Peter Thoma, Development - Leather Auxiliaries Division, Zschimmer & Schwarz, “Leather a sustainable product – How to improve it with sustainable chemistry”
· Hans van Haarst, CEO, Smit & Zoon, “A new era in tanning”
· Mark Bartle, Leather Chemicals Technician, Automotive Leather, Stahl, "Light-weighting product innovation for automotive leather – latest developments"
Hosted and moderated by ILM, the event is aimed at the entire automotive leather supply chain, including tanners, OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, raw materials, chemicals and equipment suppliers. Thanks to its digital format, the event will have global reach, connecting key industry players and providing invaluable perspectives and insights on the market.