16 October, 2021 - 20 October, 2021
North Carolina, U.S.
19 October, 2021 - 21 October, 2021
Buenos Aires, Argentina
20 October, 2021 - 22 October, 2021
01 November, 2021 -
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
03 November, 2021 - 06 November, 2021
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
The leather auction platform is offering a virtual test-drive and tutorial of its SaaS procurement platform (both on the supply and demand side) to demonstrate the benefits of its auction creation, documentation, fulfilment and other tools.
Try now, it's completely free
- Hidexe represents the easiest, cheapest, safest and the most sustainable way to trade hides & leather today.
- Hidexe’s cloud-based software not only allows its users to streamline paper-heavy sourcing activities like never before, but also to perform all procurement tasks in one place, from any location (home/office/etc), browser or device, in real-time 24/7.
- Built-in software flexibility makes Hidexe relevant for tanneries trading a handful of containers per week, all the way to the major industry players who operate large-scale wholesale businesses.
- Hidexe is not only a perfect antidote for COVID-related constraints that have severely restricted the traditional off-line sales and procurement channels, but also allows hide & leather traders to considerably expand their catchment area.
Since our software is so intutitve, you could try it (on your own) today without any training:
1) Sign up for free at Hidexe.com.
2) After you create and verify your profile, you can specify the raw/tanned/skins/crust/finished product that you would like to sell or buy, using Hidexe’s standardised but very flexible templates.
3) Launch an auction in public or private mode, depending on you preference.
4) Normally, you would need to pay a modest volumetric fee (on a container or truckload basis) without any need to incur fixed monthly costs. However, during our risk-free trial, the cost of trying our software is literally zero.
5) Once you launch an auction, you can quickly send auction invites to your existing partners to generate demand for your product.
6) Our notification system will keep auction participants informed of price changes in real time and will prompt them to react to market changes.
7) Once the auction is finished, Hidexe automatically generates International Contract No. 6 - Hides & Skins following a successful auction result. This globally-accepted template contract can be supplemented by additional bilateral agreements between trading counterparties and as such Hidexe can handle any industry transaction anywhere in the world.
8) Once the counterparties excute the pre-drafted legal documents, Hidexe will help all parties to reach a sucesful conclusion of their transaction by prompting both sides to fulfil their respective obligations.
9) Hidexe gives its users different administration rights, which means that commercial functions can be split from back-office administration and logistics in a very transparent and auditable manner.
10) Relaunch your auction with a single click.
*This article is an advertorial supplied by Hidexe.