Leather Technologist (Finishing)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced automotive leather technologist to join the finishing technical team within Bridge of Weir Leather Company. You will play a pivotal role within the research and development team and support with production focussed developments where required. Furthermore, we expect you to effectively contribute to achieving our product development and environmental strategy. We see the successful candidate adding value beyond the job description to ensure complete customer satisfaction whilst having a focus on the commercial aspect of our function and overall business.
- Product development
- Conduct research and development activities and make recommendations to improve our operations
- Delivers against tight deadlines
- Support production to enable maximum efficiencies
- Builds and cultivates a partnership with internal and external clients
Personal Qualities, Experiences and Qualifications:
- Strong automotive leather experience
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Proactive – makes things happen
- At ease building relationships at the highest level
- Total customer focus – delivers beyond expectations
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
If you believe you have the skills and knowledge to succeed in this role and wish to apply please email your CV to: email@example.com Or by post addressed to: HR Department, Locher Works, Bridge of Weir, PA11 3RL, Scotland.