• Sales and consultancy in application technology for leather auxiliaries.
• Takeover of a defined application/sales area with appropriate turnover and profit responsibility.
• Acquisition of new customers.
• Collaboration in the development of marketing and sales concepts.
• Permanent market investigation along with meaningful sales activities.
• Presence at trade fairs and exhibitions.
• Approx. 50% travelling worldwide.
• Apprenticeship or knowledges as a Leather Technician.
• Experience in application technology at customers on-site.
• Entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as the readiness to assume commercial responsibility.
• High degree of proactivity and assertiveness.
• Business fluent command of English, other languages will be appreciated.
• Willingness to travel around the world as well as an openness towards other cultures.
• Sound knowledge of current MS Office applications.
Please send your complete application ,including your salary expectations to:
Pulcra Chemicals GmbH
Human Resources, Isardamm 79-83