In his presentation during the Sustainability Conference to be held on March 31 in Hong Kong, Fernando Bellese, Marketing and Sustainability Manager for JBS Couros, will demonstrate how an integrated approach, from farms to finished products, can contribute to more sustainable practices in the leather business and transparency within the market.
Other topics on the agenda at the half-day (afternoon) conference include:
- Understanding the ZDHC Leather MRSL
- Cleaner technologies for beaming and tanning
- Uniform effluent discharge
- Need and drivers for traceability
- Individual hide, skin & split traceability systems
The conference will take place at the Hong Kong Conference and Exhibition Centre alongside the APLF. Delegate fees are US$385 (with discounts for BLC members / APLF Exhibitors / more than 1 delegate).
The conference is sponsored by Stahl, TFL, Zschimmer & Schwarz, National Beef and PrimeAsia. ILM are the official media sponsor.
Click here to register.