The future supply of leather is dependent on a sustainable value chain. The production of a sustainable material relies on a respect for natural resource depletion and a focus on critical areas where improvements can contribute positively to the sustainability profile of the product.
Full speaker programme:
- Promoting sustainability through animal welfare standards
Paul Littlefair, Head of International, RSPCA
- Game changing chemical solutions for green crust technologies
Dr Dietrich Tetgtmeyer, VP Innovation and Leather Industry Relations, Lanxess Deutschland GmbH
- Green fungicide technologies
Dennis Dalton, Founder and CEO, Zenith Industrial Chemicals Pte Ltd
- Latest industry standard-setting innovation: EasyWhite Tan
Claus Reineking, Global Product Management Wet End Chemicals and Dyes on behalf of Stahl
- ZDHC – Five years on, where are we today and where we want to be tomorrow
Lyn Ip, Sr. Director Global EHS, Social and Environmental Affairs Department for Adidas-Group
- Development in chemical management with CHEM-IQ
Kitty Man, Director of Product Stewardship, VF Group
- Product environment footprint – challenges and opportunities
Paul Pearson, Secretary, International Council of Tanners (ICT)
Register now to ensure that you do not miss this unique opportunity to hear from brands and experts on a number of relevant topics relating to sustainability of leather across the global supply chain.
Organised by BLC Leather Technology Centre and APLF Ltd, the conference is sponsored by Lanxess Deutschland, Stahl International, Tanac, Zenith Industrial Chemicals (Asia) and International Leather Maker (ILM) are the media sponsor.
For further information email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1604 679999.