Deliveries were up to 122,100 in the third quarter, 109% up on 2020, with the share of total global deliveries rising to more than 6% for BEVs in the period.
The group saw 28,900 BEVs delivered to China in Q3, up from a total of 18,300 for the first half of the year.
Europe led the share of BEV deliveries by region for the year so far with 72%, while the U.S. sits at 9% of its global deliveries.
The top five BEV models in the nine-month period were:
- Volkswagen ID.4 with 72,700 units
- Volkswagen ID.3 with 52,700 units
- Audi e-tron (incl. Sportback) with 36,100 units
- Porsche Taycan (incl. Cross Turismo) with 28,600 units
- ŠKODA Enyaq iV with 28,200 units.