The event, Sustainable Textile and Leather Supply Chains – Closing the Loop, will be held on November 14 and 15 from 9am to 5pm local time (GMT+5).
A range of topics will be covered including:
- Driving sustainability and circularity in supply chains
- The business case for sustainability
- Extended producer responsibilities
- Compliance with international environmental standards
- Addressing footprints
- Shaping the future of fashion
- Governance and regulatory frameworks.
Key speakers will come from across the two supply chains, including figures such as Sustainable Leather Foundation Managing Director Deborah Taylor, Royal Leather Industries CEO Agha Saddain, Leather Working Group Director of Standards and Assurance Stuart Cranfield, European Union Delegation to Pakistan Programme Manager for Rural Development and Economic Cooperation Dr Ulrich Thiessen and many others.
Attendees can register via Google Forms and will be sent a Zoom link to join the conference virtually.